Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update

I did not quit blogging, I just took a break after the Rotterdam marathon as I wasn't motivated to blog after a disappointing race.

To bring you up-to-update, I took a short break from running after the Rotterdam marathon, did base mileage during the summer, and then started marathon training in late July for the Munich Marathon (10-Oct).  I've been training with my German running friends Jürgen and Boris, both will also be running Munich.  I will post the last 8 weeks of marathon training in the next few posts.  Brief highlights include a high level of training, both quality and quantity (5 wks well over 100 miles), and a 10K PR (33:15) two weeks ago - the only race I've done since Rotterdam.  I'll be running a half-marathon tomorrow as my marathon tune-up race. 

1 comment:

Michael said...

Welcoem back, keep it coming.