Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekly Summary: June 11-17

Mon: AM - 5M easy; PM - 7M easy; 12M tot
Tue: AM - 8M easy; PM - 5M easy; 13M tot
Wed: 7.5M including 12 x 1' fartlek hard/easy
Thu: AM - 9M easy; PM - 7M easy; 16M tot
Fri: AM - 7M easy w/ 6 strides ; PM - 5.5M easy; 12.5M tot
Sat: 9M easy
Sun: 18M long run

Weekly Total: 88 miles on 11 runs/7 days

It was a week of easy running, in terms of intensity.  On the other hand, I got in some good mileage; 88 miles, the most miles since March when I was training for Boston.  During the week I'd run in the early morning as part of my Army PT (physical training), and then I'd put in another run after work (actually, class). Sunday was a nice 2-hour run on the quiet roads of Fort Gordon.  I cruised along at a 6:30ish pace feeling very comfortable and steady.

No comments: