Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tired and hungry

I took an unexpected day-off due to my busy work schedule. I really hate missing my key worktout days, which are normally Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. It wasn't a bad day to miss since the scheduled workout was 80 minutes of easy running. I could have put in 30-60 minutes of easy running after work, but decided not to because I was feeling very tired and had not eaten well the entire day. All I was looking forward to was eating and getting to bed.

Today's Run: No running

2 comments:

marappu said...

Sometimes life gets in the way of our running, but there is always a tomorrrow...

Keep up with the smart training, Wayne. I know you will do well in the upcoming 10-miler.

Wayne said...

Thanks Fred. If I continue to train smart I might have a good chance at taking over the Guam marathon record. I think that Schumann runner owns it.

Still no date on when i'll make it home. But when I do, we're going to do some high knees.